Friday, January 23, 2009

Veronica Mars: the movie

There is indeed hope - Veronica is coming to the big screen! Thanks to my mom for noticing the VM movie news!

And you may want to note this down as the only time I link to E! Online. Seriously, though, VM was a well-crafted, well-written show, and it should not have been cancelled in the first place. Especially not to make room for the drivel they show on TV most of the time. I do think creator Rob Thomas was awfully nice about that, considering...

VM, by the way, is a great show for people who loved the book, The Spellman Files.

See, you know I couldn't let you go without a read-alike, right?

Ooooh, my cup runneth over. Just now, checking that Lisa Lutz website link, I noticed there is a third Spellmans book coming out in March 2009. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. VM movie = best news ever. my love for logan knows no bounds.

    ReplyDelete